Friday, September 14, 2007

Website update


I have this poster hanging in my room, next to my Korean flag and across from my poster of astronauts, my Genesis poster, and my football towel given out last year that says "9-3 Is Not Good Enough".

That is neither here nor there. The poster has absolutely nothing to do with this post except for the fact that I like the poster and I am writing this post.

The real purpose of this post is to say that the last issue of the Rover is finally up on the website. One of the Sports articles does not register as being linked, but my computer is lately increasingly persnickity and is on its way to death. I will check that on a different computer and make sure it works. I apologize for the delay in getting it up. Also, I am aware that there are many little things wrong with the website, like a few articles aren't linked properly and the blog is mislinked in certain places and I am taking inventory of all those little things, in hopes that one day they will be fixed.

Go Irish Beat Michigan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darragh where were you for the Rover Volume V Launch Party last night?? It was awesome.