Monday, September 29, 2008

This is probably not P.C. at all...

To be honest, I really don't have anything meaningful to post. Nothing that is all that important is going on in the world today about which is truly worth blogging. I only wanted to mix things up a wee bit. To prove to the wide and expansive readership who subscribe to this blog that it, indeed, is not just a blog of the opining and pontifications of the esteemed Mr. Dan Amiri.

To celebrate the end of Notre Dame's Energy Week, a posse of Roverites and friends went out dancing this past Friday night to burn up some energy on the dance floor. The music genre of the night was techno. Being that I am as white as a member of the caucasian race could be, I decided to challenge my brother, who was among the group, to a crump dance dance-off. While votes are still not in (Florida, yet again, is holding things up), I thought that I would give the general public an idea of what went down.



Disclaimer: Neither my brother nor I make an appearence in this video clip.

4 comments:

Dan Amiri said...

Thank you Mary. I'm pretty sure I was on the verge of publishing some short stories I've been working on. :-) You saved me, and everyone who actually reads this blog.

Darragh said...

I've wanted to blog about this, but haven't had the chance to look into it, but it's definitely bloggable. Some guy in the Big Easy suggested voluntary sterilization and monetary compensation for poor women to defeat the poverty crisis.
http://www.katc.com/Global/story.asp?S=9069201&nav=EyAz

there was a thing in San Fran about catholics and gays. cathlics not allowing freedom of speech or something.

and finally, a political-catholic blog with some ND/Center for Ethics ties. They have great links.
http://www.southernappeal.org/

On your mark, get set, GO

PS. Where did the BLOGMAESTRO of doom go? Do i need to lend him my Smiting Powers?

Brandon said...

Hey look Darragh, I have a job. Ok? And I have class. Ok? And with any luck one day I'll have a family too. Ok? I'm just preparing to give up every other pursuit before I have a family so that there won't be such a let down for the rest of you when I do have a family.

That being said, I'm glad that Mary put in that disclaimer at the end because I momentarily thought that she was actually in this video since I know how much of a baller she is

Darragh said...

I thought, Mr Payne, that you signed with blood somewhere stating you'd make the rover your number one priority, superceding even such earthly delights as food and sleep. I'd quote the exact subarticle, but I must have misplaced the contract somewhere..

You may or may not have given me your ssn and bank account number at the same time, forsworn your birthright for some soup, and promised your firstborn when you couldn't guess my real name.